Friday, August 20, 2010

Journal #1: Right After The Cycle

I think it's finally time to reopen the blog posts now. The Cycle was out officially on August 6, it's been 2 weeks exactly, and i'm glad that i've gotten reviews that my technique has improved. Still, there's still a long way to go, and right now, i'm a lot hungrier than before because now i know i really have something to prove. I'm inspired by the quote "third time's the charm", and i'm rapping harder than ever because in many ways, my next project is a true maturation of my character, something that i'm only truly beginning to understand now. In a few months, i'll turn 17 and when that day comes, i want to have music that proves that i'm here to stay. I thank everyone who actually listened to The Cycle back to back...lots of hip hop heads(including myself) are guilty of downloading tons of mixtapes that they never get around to and i hope everyone enjoys the last days of their summer,i know this one will forever be embedded in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment