Friday, May 7, 2010

I thought i ended this on A Typical Day but now it's looking like i've got more to say...

Hey y'all! now if you've listened to A Typical Day on the mixtape(and if you haven't...why are you reading this?the RapUp is so much better...) you probably realized, i got rejected by this girl and i felt so terrible about it that i made an almost 5-minute song on the issue. Actually, i thought that part of my life was over...it's been officially reopened. You would think that after a year, i'd have been done with this business but nope, it keeps calling me back. I'm thinking there's gonna be A Typical Day part two except on a way more stepped up lyrical level. I've officially passed 30 downloads on the tape! A 100 downloads is def still a possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment